ET 111 is designed for insulating & protecting electrical windings and equipment by sealing out water & moisture. A fast air-drying varnish which forms a hard flexible protective coating with exceptional film adhesion capacity on the metal surfaces. ET111 is highly resistant to chemical attacks, oxidation, corrosion, oils and will not pick up dust & dirt. It has very high temperature withstanding capacity up to 180°C and has been classified as class H insulation material with the excellent antitracking property.
Request More Information
- Hard durable flexible coating
- Class H insulating varnish
- Fast air drying and completely seals out moisture
- Ultra-high dielectric strength
- Protects LT insluators
- Insulate and seal out moisture from motor windings, bus bar, commentator, stator coils, electrical windings.
- Printed circuit boards
- Strengthen & repair worn out and damaged insulations
- Prevent short-circuiting & flashover in bus bars, cable termination, joints & connections