It is a biodegradable coil cleaner specifically designed for cleaning coils and fins deposited with toughest dirt, dust, oil, grease, carbon and other foreign materials on the critical cooling or heating equipment such as air-cooled condensers, AHU, Radiator, evaporator & window units fins & coils.
Further, we confirm that RYDELL CC is non-corrosive, non-hazardous, biodegradable, nonflammable and NSF certified. That means RYDALL CC is safe on aluminium & copper fins usually used as coils & fins in heat exchangers in accordance with the usage explained in the technical data sheet. The product is safe to user and environments
Request More Information
- Deep penetrating cleaner, low odour formulation
- Bio-degradable and Food Grade Certified
- Both indoor & outdoor application
- Safer than any other coil cleaners
- Highly concentrated
- Removes oxidation and brighten the surfaces
- RYDALL CC is a bio-degradable heavy-duty cleaner which is highly effective for coil cleaning.
- This is also specifically designed for removing toughest dirt, grease, oil, soil residue from air exposed surfaces of critical cooling/heating equipment.
- It safely cleans and brightens air-cooled condenser, permanent air filters, evaporator coils, window units and other finned cooling/heating coils or equipment.