Freedom Foamer 60 Gallon
The Portable 60 Gallon Freedom 2.5 Foamer is a medium-to-high volume foam applicator for projecting foaming chemicals on to any surface up close or at distances up to 15 feet. This unit features an all stainless steel cart assembly and uses a rugged 1/2″ Sandpiper air-operated, double-diaphragm pump to draw ready-to-use chemical from the tank.
Request for technical data sheet
- Draws pre-diluted chemical from the 60 gallon tank
- The chemical flow rate is regulated by the foamer body to match the low-range of the air pump’s specified operating range which protects the pump from running, at maximum capacity
- Fan pattern nozzle with 9' foam throw
- Covers up to 500 sq ft (46.5 sq m) in 4.5 minutes
- 33 minutes of foaming time per 20 gallons of solution
- Adjustable foam consistency (wet/dry)
- Chemical resistant wetted components ensure durability and years of reliable service
- Available with a higher flow rate
- Cleaning foam lengthens the application time and with that the efficacy of the treatments
- foam has more adhesiveness. This adhesiveness prevents fast washing away, which makes foam more suitable for disinfecting or vertical surfaces such as greenhouse walls.
- The creeping capacity of foam also allows difficult to reach surfaces or cornes to be treated.