Freedom XV Foamer
The Freedom XV Foamer is a high volume foam applicator for projecting foaming chemicals on to any surface up close or at distances up to 25 feet. This unit features a stainless steel enclosure and uses a rugged 1/2″ Sandpiper air-operated, double-diaphragm pump to draw ready-to-use chemical from a user-supplied tank.
Request for technical data sheet
- Draws pre-diluted chemical from a static tank
- Rugged 1/2" AODD pump with Santoprene diaphragms
- The chemical flow rate is regulated by the foamer body to match the mid-range of the air pump’s specified operating range which protects the pump from running, repetitively, at maximum capacity
- Projects an extra-high volume of rich, clinging foam which increases chemical contact time and effectiveness
- Foaming expands the chemical and reduces over-application by providing visual assurance of coverage
- Cleaning foam lengthens the application time and with that the efficacy of the treatments, as foam has more adhesiveness. This adhesiveness prevents fast washing away, which makes foam more suitable for disinfecting or vertical surfaces such as greenhouse walls.
- The creeping capacity of foam also allows difficult to reach surfaces or cornes to be treated.